Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Crazy cat!



I just had to say that I finally had gotten me a lamp for my bonus room in my house so I could scrapbook, be on the computer or whatever and not be in shadow of light. Felix, my cute youngest kitty, heard a bug in the window, jumped on my desk and knocked my lamp off a couple of days ago and broke the bulb! It takes a special bulb that I have never seen before. SO! As soon as I can find me a new bulb for my lamp, I will be able to see again.

I had a good day today. My sister and I took my nieces to the fair for free ride day. It was a little bit too hot but we had fun. When I was younger and went to free ride day I remember it being sooo packed! It didn't seem that way. My sister and I wonder if it was because we were little and everything seems bigger and things took longer to us! I wanted to go to the fair mainly to get the little jug of A&W rootbeer. I got it and it just wasn't as good as I had imagined. Ohh well! It was a great day!

No comments: