Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ice Hockey!

I had a fun day!! I ended up sleeping with Phoebe last night which she sleeps as close to me as she can get! I was so tired that I didn't even notice it till 0730 this morning! I had went to bed about 2200. I was tired! I thought that was good so I could get up and get ready for the day! The coldness in my house was making it difficult. It was 60 degrees in my house and I finally turned on the heat. After I got out of my shower, I was cold so I went to my warm waterbed only to fall asleep again! That was a mistake. I was hoping to be at my Grandma's between 1230-1300 and didn't make it till 1415!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
We all gathered at my Grandma's before the hockey game. Then we all headed off to see my cousin play ice hockey! I have never gotten to see her play before as she used to live in Seattle and play ice hockey there. She lives closer now and she was playing on a team that just happened to be playing here! It was exciting seeing her play. She is pretty good!! Her team won 2-0!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then after the game I went home for a bit but then we meet up and had dinner together. We ended up eating at the Outback. It was good!

I love weekends like this!


Photobucket

No comments: