Friday, March 12, 2010

Sick day

Photobucket


I haven't been feeling very good this week. Monday evening I started feeling light headed. I woke up Tuesday around 3am and was so dizzy I couldn't walk! I have never been that dizzy before. I could lay in bed and eventually the spinning would stop. I didn't want to get up again after that. By morning I was still pretty dizzy but I got out of bed slower and did a little better. I couldn't figure out why I was so dizzy. I had to work that night so I stayed in bed till 3pm. I was still dizzy when I got up but it got better the longer I stayed up. I went ahead and went to work.

I made it through the night but I was dizzy. I had to be cautious on how I turned or I would lose my balance. I got home that morning and made an appointment with my doctor. When I woke up that evening, I felt better and wasn't dizzy. I went ahead and went to work and didn't feel too bad. When I got off work, I went to my doctor appointment and my temp was 100.3! I didn't feel like I was running a temp. He didn't have anything to say about my dizziness. I was told I might have some fluid in my right ear so maybe that is what was causing my dizziness. He also told me the headaches I have been having sound more like migraines. Blah! I don't need anything else. I did have a sinus infection. I am now on antibiotics. He told me I wasn't going to work on Friday and I couldn't return to work till I have been fever free for 24 hours. I don't like calling into work. I believe the last time I called in was 2003.

This morning when I woke up, I was dizzy again! I was still running a fever so I called into work. :-( I messed up my perfect attendance. I think I needed the rest so I can get better. I ended up staying in bed most of the morning but by afternoon I moved to the living room to catch up on my DVR. I sat in the floor and went through piles of paper I have wanted to shred or file. I was glad to get that done. I stayed in my PJ's all day. My fever was better this evening after being on the antibiotics over 24 hours. I just hope it continues!

Photobucket

No comments: