Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring? Where did you go?

It is freezing outside for the first full day of Spring. It has been snowing, sleeting & freezing rain since yesterday. The ground is covered hopefully for the last time. So far if I have been at work, the weather is nice. If I don't work, the weather has been icky. I have the end of this week off so I hope that luck changes! Here is a picture of my flowers:

Poor flowers

I don't think my Daffodils are going to make it after this. :-( I still need to finish mulching my flower garden. The weather has been icky for me to finish that project.

This weekend I have been trying to stay awake for the crop at The Mosy Scrapper. I haven't done a very good job. I slept most of yesterday, got up for a bit and joined in some of the fun but ended up falling asleep again! Then today I slept through my alarm and woke up around 2pm! Ugh!! I checked in & was able to play a little Bingo and then ended up falling asleep again. Then I woke up with an ugly headache. The Advil didn't help so I have taken Extra Strength Excedrin. It is a little better but I still have a mild headache. My weekend of fun scrapbooking has been spoiled.

I am chilling at the Mudhouse currently for my weekly dose of frozen coffee. Maybe I can go home soon and do a little bit for the crop. I did enjoy playing bingo and the photo scavenger hunt! Of course, the chatting!

Photobucket

No comments: