Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I hate nursing!

Photobucket


I can't believe the last time I blogged was in November!  Yikes!  After I returned to work after my vacation in November, I was busy with the holidays.  Then after Christmas, I got sick with respiratory stuff.  I finally got over that and then got food poisoning!  I finally got over that and a week later ended up with sinus problems.  Ohhhh!  I am tired of being sick!  I have been slacking in my water aerobics I enjoy.  I hope to be able to get back into the groove soon!

I just had to say how much I hate nursing!  Another nurse I work with suggested I google, "I hate nursing".  I have found lots of post of other nurses that feel the same way I do!  I have to say I enjoy being a nurse but it has changed and I am not liking how things are going.  I have about 30 years till I can retire so I need to renew my spirit in nursing!!  I am sure it is only going to get worse instead of better.  I do my best to make sure my patients are taken care of and hope they are appreciative of what I am doing for them.  Some are and some aren't no matter what you do!

I am hanging out downtown at my fave coffee shop to destress a little.  I am off to google about art journals and read about photography!  My hobbies keep me sane.  I am looking forward to another vacation later this month for a much needed vacation!

I hope it won't be so long before another post.





Photobucket

No comments: