Saturday, August 13, 2005

Let there be light!


Well, after searching the stores with no luck for a new light bulb, I found a website for hard to find bulbs and found my light bulb!!!! I am sitting in my bonus room with my new light bulb in my lamp! Now, as long as no bugs appear in the window again it might be safe. One never know when Felix is around!

I have been without my internet for 1 1/2 days and it was horrible! I like to check my email often to stay on top of things. I was getting ready to go to work one evening, going to check my email and my wireless connection wasn't working! I didn't have time to deal with it so when I got home yesterday morning I messed with it a little and still couldn't get it to work. SOOO I was going to my ISP when I woke up that evening. I tried a few things before calling anyone and I was shocked when I fixed it all on my own! I hope that never happens again!

I am on vacation from work and very excited about it. I am pondering on going to St. Louis. Macy Gray is putting on a FREE concert at the gateway arch next Friday. The only thing is that I have to return to work Saturday night. I am hoping to spend time with my nieces, have a cookout with my sister at my house. Today I am going to a friends house for a cookout. I rented movies last night to watch. I also would like to get my extra bedroom cleaned out so I can enjoy it to it full potential! I want to make it a retro room and I have found a new retro store downtown that could make it happen! I am also hoping to get some scrapbooking done. My circle journal that I am in has started and I am excited about that. I have my first journal to work on and can't wait to get others! I hope to learn more on blogging so I can add music and other features to my blog. I am guessing that I need to know HTML.

He He! I got an email with a bunch of different Maxine funnies. I had to add one here, as I can relate to it sometimes! :-)

Enough for now. TTFN!

No comments: