Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sleeping the day away . . . .


I have slept all day and didn't intend too. I finally fell asleep at 0600 and woke up at 0900 today. I did a few things around the house and around 1030 thought I would take a nap till 1200 then get up and get ready for my usual Sunday Mudhouse trip. I ended up waking up at 1800 and slept through the alarm! There went my day and I didn't make it to the Mudhouse as usual. I am on vacation from work and wanting to be on a normal schedule and can't seem to do that. I feel as if I was drugged and it still needs to wear off. I hope that means I can sleep tonight! I haven't gotten much done today because of the sleeping issue. I am just going to take it easy tonight and do some chores around the house. I would be nice to wake up to a somewhat organized house!

No comments: