Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleepless nights . . . .

I have been on vacation from work since Sunday morning. I came home, got 3 hours of sleep and went to a Design Studio class at the LSS. I actually didn't feel too bad but my allergies were driving me crazy that day. That night I took some Benadryl. I ended up sleeping for 12 hours! I woke up on Monday around 11am. I wasn't able to get to bed early Monday night and ended up falling asleep about 5am.

Tuesday I was so tired from not having that much sleep that I ended up falling asleep during the day. I was falling asleep waiting for my comforter to be done in the laundry and decided to find another cover for my bed. I went to bed about 3am and have been laying in bed! I can't seem to get a good nights rest. GRRR!!!! It is currently 0540 and I decided to just get up for a while. Maybe I need more strawberry milk but I don't want to wake the puppy up!!!

June 9, 2009

Tuesday was a productive day even though I did sleep some of it. I have been having problems with my garage door opener which I thought it was the remote. After taking my remote to the company it came from, I found out it was working okay and giving off a signal. They did adjust the signal and thought that might help. It didn't so I needed to get either a new motor unit that is more up-to-date or get a wireless transmitter. I decided to get the wireless transmitter since it was the cheaper route. He programed it for me and then I just had to install it. He made it sound easy and it actually was! It didn't take me long and everything is working again! I am so glad to have a working garage door remote/opener! I just hope it last!

I decided to take on the Geek Squad today and try to get my money back. I went in with my receipt and explained to them that the laptop is already repaired and they didn't repair it and I would like a refund. He said just a minute and walked away for a few minutes. When he came back he had all these numbers and was typing me in a refund!!!! I was so happy that I didn't have to fight about it! I was ready . . . they should have caught this the first time around anyway.

I have fallen in love with a Mac! I really hope to be able to get a Mac laptop later this year. I need to recooperate from all the home/laptop repairs I have had to do! I am glad that a new iphone is coming out and that I will be able to get one! I was originally supposed to upgrade May 18 but I had cancelled my internet in February after Phoebe chewed up my phone. That moved my upgrade date to August which now is a good thing since I will be able to get the newest model! :-)

I really hope that I can get some sleep. I don't have too much planned for today, just hanging out at the coffee shop and preparing for an all day crop this weekend!

Hopefully, I will catch some Zzzzzzzz's soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Musicmom-Amy said...

I'd say that is a perfect POTD of your garage door remotes :D