Sunday, July 12, 2009

How time flies!!

It has been almost a month that I have posted anything! I didn't realize it had been that long.

I guess I will do a little catching up on a few things.

The 4th of July didn't go as I had hoped. My sister, nieces and I went to the, "I Love America" celebration here in our town. It was fun as always but they had it on July 3rd. It is normally on the 4th of July so I requested July 3 & 4 off so I could be awake during the day to enjoy the day activities. Since it was July 3, I worked the night before leaving me sleeping like I have in years past. I did bring my tripod and got some good firework photos! Here is one:

July 3, 2009

So on the actual holiday my family never gets together. We all live inside the city limits so no fireworks. I was trying to get together with my sister and nieces to go swimming. It rained so that was out. Then my sister thought her husband was going to have a BBQ but that didn't happen. So, when I found out nothing was going to happen I went back to bed and just slept most of the afternoon. I had to work the next day anyway so I didn't care if I slept to much.

I hope next year it works out better! It will be on a Sunday so I can see them moving it to another day since it is a church that puts this celebration on.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Musicmom-Amy said...

That is a great pic!!!!