Saturday, April 03, 2010

Vacation time!

I am ready! I have about 1 1/2 weeks off from work and hoping to reconnect with my camera, scrapbook and do a little traveling. The main reason for my vacation is for CKC-St. Louis which is next weekend! I am meeting up with friends in St. Louis to scrap for 3 days and to attend a few classes and shop at CKC. I can't wait!

April 19, 2009

It appears that the weather is going to be a little rainy when I am off. The first day of my vacation it rained all day. I really think mother nature has my schedule and that is the days the weather turns icky. I haven't been awake all day yet and enjoy the outdoors. The weather does seem to be cooperating better today but I also have to much stuff going on!

I actually need to start getting ready for adventure #1 which includes scrapbooking! I am going to the LSS for super saver scrapbooking. It is always a fun time but I need to finish getting ready and get supplies together.

Photobucket

No comments: