Friday, November 05, 2010

A rare moment!

Ever since getting my pug, Phoebe, the cats haven't been happy with me.  It did disrupt our routine a bit.  I think finally after 2 1/2 years, they might be getting along better.  Or the colder weather is just making them tolerate each other!  LOL!  They all love my waterbed and I walked in last night to this:

Photobucket

Chloe is kinda hidden.  She is near my pillow at the head of my bed.  She is a lion kitty once again and she is directly on the bed to get warmth!  Here is a close up of her:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then this morning after taking my shower, I came out to this:

Photobucket

Aren't they adorable!  :-)

Phoebe loves getting under the covers and she pops her head out at me when I enter the room.

Photobucket
She is just too cute!!

The day I took Chloe to get her lion kitty cut, I was for sure they were going to sedate her.  I told them I would prefer her not to be sedated but I didn't want them to get bit either.  When I went to pick her up that afternoon, I found out that they didn't sedate her.  They said did hiss and didn't like it.  They told me she is dehydrated and was afraid to sedate her.  :-(  She showed me how her skin tents up.  It takes about 5 seconds for it to go back to normal.  I see her drink water all the time.  I have been changing the water more than twice a day to make sure it is fresh.  I have also put out another water bowl for them.  I have also feed her some moist food to see if that helps.  I don't want her to eat that to make sure her teeth stay healthy.  The tenting is better but still not where it should be.  I was told that if it didn't get better, I needed to bring her in for lab work.  Poor kitty!  I wouldn't have known this if I hadn't gotten her shaved.

I am getting ready to check out the art walk.  It is in the 40's outside so I am sure I won't stay very long!

Photobucket

1 comment:

janet said...

Ok...I just saw this. They are so cute. Spoiled like Dexter!!