Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandma's and Birthday celebrations!

I was on vacation for 11 days from work the beginning of November. The first day of my vacation, my Grandma was admitted to the hospital. She was diagnosed with lung cancer in July and it is advanced. The oncologist believe that this started from her breast cancer she had years ago. She had been doing pretty good up to then but having problems with being short of breath. She finally got to go home 10 days after she was admitted but with oxygen. She is now adjusting to having oxygen at all times.

Over the weekend we had a birthday celebration for my Aunt, my Grandma's sister that has been staying with her. It was a nice family get together.

My Aunt and her birthday cake:
Photobucket

My fave is a picture of my Aunt and Grandma:
Gma & Wanda

I have a page kit I bought from the LSS a week ago about sisters. I was planning on making it for my sister and I but know I think I am going to combine it with a generation of sisters. My Grandma & Aunt, my nieces and my sister and I. I need to get this kit out and start planning my other pictures. :-)

I have been trying to get my scraproom organized so I will feel like being more creative. Also being able to find things would be great! I hope to be able to slowly work on this. Tonight the allergies are starting to bother me and it will have to wait till tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments: