Sunday, January 17, 2010

Scrap-a-Palooza!

I had a fun day getting to scrapbook and hang out with friends! I look forward to the Scrap-a-Palooza events. I got kits with pictures all together so I could accomplish scrapping all day. Then everyone else at the table was working on the sketch contest so I ended up deciding to work on the contest too. Here is the LO I made for the sketch contest:

Phoebe
My scrappy creations

Some of my other creations I completed that day were:

Ozark Empire Fair 2009
My scrappy creations

Autumn leaves with some pictures of Fall in London
My scrappy creations

Roman Baths in England
My scrappy creations

I might have gotten more done if I hadn't decided to work on the sketch contest. I did go to a class but I haven't added pictures to that LO. I still need to finish the stitching. I will have to post when I get it done! It has flowers but the petals are made out of hearts. I enjoy scrappy days!

Photobucket

No comments: