Saturday, May 03, 2008

Phoebe is home!

Thursday after class, I went and picked up my pug puppy, Phoebe! She is quite adorable! She likes sleeping all curled up on my chest! So cute! I found a LOL cat pic that is appropriate for how my cats feel, I am sure! Chloe has hissed and smacked poor Phoebe and the look on Phoebe's pug face was funny when it happened! I scooped her up quickly so hopefully no damage could be done! Pandora and Felix have just been sniffing her and not really sure what to think.



Photobucket

Our first night was a little rough. I had only had two hours of sleep the night before and wanted to sleep soo bad! This was also Phoebe's first night without her litter mates so she cried a lot! I ended up putting her to bed with me and she was happy and feel asleep. I didn't get that much sleep and was exhausted the next day! I think each day has improved with the crate training.

I will post some pics soon!!

No comments: