Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back home :(

I was actually sad to be leaving Paris and London to go back home. I wasn't done seeing everything I wanted. Paris and London are huge and it is hard to see everything in a few days! I really believe I need to go back and see more!! I hope that the value of the American dollar gets better. It was quite expensive. I was looking at my bank statement this morning seeing how much I actually got charged. I had an idea but the banks go off the current exchange rate. I had a pretty good idea!!

I got home last night and was looking forward to actually checking my email and my internet isn't working. My wireless router won't connect. I tried to connect directly and still couldn't get on the internet. I spent some time this morning calling tech support and finally got internet working but it isn't wireless. I need to figure out what is going on. Things were working just fine when I left. I even turned all my electrical things off. Why that has to mess everything up I have no idea!!

My flights too and from Paris and London were good. I did have a little issue with a lady on my long flight home. It was a huge plane with two seats, an isle, three seats, an isle and two more seats. I was sitting in a window seat on the way home enjoying the view. About 4 hours into the flight a lady asked the flight attendent to ask me to close my window. This lady had been asking her to close other peoples windows also. It was kinda dark in this area of the plane because of all the windows shut. The flight attendent said to me that she realized I was looking out the window but if I could shut it a little so I could still see out but then it would be darker. I did do that. Shortly after that this lady yelled at the flight attendent, "She said NO!!". I was in ear shot but sitting like I wasn't hearing anything. I heard the flight attendent tell the lady that I was wanting to be able to see out the window so she shut it halfway. This lady is sitting with a piece of paper over her face after this. I put my headphones on and started watching TV shows from my ipod touch and continued to enjoy the view from my window! I was sooo ready to get off that plane and her attitude towards me. I kept my mouth shut and didn't say anything.

Today my ears are bothering me and my allergies just a bit. I had a headache from the flight and my sinuses. I was so ready for bed last night!! I went to bed and brought my cell phone and placed on my headboard. I had forgotten that I still had it set for Paris time with the alarm set to wake me up at 7am. So at midnight my time, my alarm went off! I did get to sleep till about 0630 and I started getting ready to go pick up my puppy.

Right before I left for my trip, Phoebe dislocated her hip. I found out while I was in London that her hip was back in place and the vet only had to do a closed reduction. She keeps walking with that left up. They told me she has been doing that and it is okay. I have puppy class with her today and afraid!! They said I can walk her on a leash but she isn't to be running for at least 3 weeks. I hope we will be able to finish our intermediate class! The trainer I have been working with I won't see till next week. She has been on vacation too. Another trainer will be teaching today. I brought Phoebe home and she was soo excited!! She kept wagging her tail and looking at me! All my babies were happy for me to get home! The cats kept purring and wanting my attention last night.

I think I might need a nap! I am going to have to readjust to the time change again. I hope to be able to finish uploading pictures and adding post about my trip. It was an AWESOME trip and would do it all over again!!!




Photobucket

No comments: