Sunday, October 10, 2010

People are crazy!!

This little incident is blog worthy that happened to me yesterday morning!

I had worked all night and was so glad to leave work.  It was another marathon nursing night!  They are getting a little too close together for my taste.  I don't mind being busy but this kind of busy wears a person out!!

I left work and was going to head to Wal-mart on my way home.  I get to the stoplight and I had pulled up behind a lady in a black car.  As soon as I got stopped, she got out of her car and walked to the front of my car.  I had no clue what she had done at that moment.  I wasn't about to get out of my car to find out.  She rushed back to her car and tried to drive off in park.  I had my window rolled down and could hear her engine rev.  I wanted to laugh at that!  I was following behind her and she pulled into the Wal-mart parking lot.  I decided to go straight.  She was obviously crazy so I didn't want to have a confrontation with her.  I stopped at a gas station as I need to get gas and was wanting to see what she had done to my car.  When I checked the front of my car, she bent my license plate all the way up!!!  I wasn't very happy when I saw this as I just got new plates in July as my front plate before was all bent up from someone backing into my car trying to parallel park.  GGRRRRR!!!!!!!!   I have no idea what prompted her to do this.

Photobucket

That night at work, a co-worker showed me how to listen to the local police station with 5-0 radio.  I went home to listen to it that morning.  I was hearing about a lady fitting the description of the car she was driving causing trouble.  She had hit another persons car and got in a fight with them.  She had told the cops she was having a mental breakdown.  Then she drove away from the scene.  The cops were following her and finally stopped her.  I really think it was the same lady as the descriptions they gave were to close.  It wasn't long after she had done that to me and also in the same area.  I believe she needs a visit to the psych ward!

I have been listening to the police scanner now to see what is going on in my town.  I have also listened to other towns and you can even listen to scanners overseas!  I was listening to London, England the other day.  It is interesting hearing what is going on in the city and other cities.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thank goodness you didn't get out of your car! Being in EMS, I know the weirdo's that are out there. Never confront anyone like that....ya did good ;o)