Friday, July 22, 2005

Car Trouble


Well, today wasn't quite as I had planned! I was excited today because I was going to payoff my car. Which, I called and got my payoff and went to the bank. As I was making my left hand turn from the bank, I realized the temperature gauge was all the way to the "H" side. I got to my next destenation and made a few phone calls about taking my car to have it looked at. It was 3pm and that quest wasn't easy!!! I finally found a place that would be able to look and possibly fix my car. I found out that my radiator has a crack in it! So I ended up with a new radiator which was quite expensive!!! I wasn't too far from a Barnes & Noble so I walked over there till they were done with my car. It helped passed the time. I wished I had more time and didn't rely on my car so I could have gotten a 2nd opinion. It is all fixed now so I won't ponder on what I could have done.

I am excited about the Tour De France and seeing what happens with Lance Armstrong. It makes me nervous that Saturday they do a time trial. That could have an effect on his status. I will have to watch it on OLN to see if I need to be nervous or not. It seems I always work the weekend that they are having the ending of the tour. I can record it on my DVR and watch it later but I always seem to hear it on the news before I have time to watch it. Here are the overall standings of the Tour De France:

Overall Standings
1. Lance Armstrong (USA/DIS) 81h22min 19sec
2. Ivan Basso (ITA/CSC) at 2:46
3. Michael Rasmussen (DEN/RAB) 3:46
4. Jan Ullrich (GER/MOB) 5:58
5. Francisco Mancebo (SPA/BAL) 7:08

No comments: