Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Splashing good time
















I had a wonderful day with my nieces today! I was able to take them to Jordan Valley Park to play in the fountains. It was HOT today and a great day for it! We went and chilled at the Mudhouse for a short while before heading to the park. We got to the park and had to wait for awhile for the fountain to turn on. It turns on at the top of the hour and off and on for about 5 minute intervals for 30 minutes. It is great at night they have lights on with the fountain and makes a cool effect! We played out there for awhile and took all kinds of pictures. Jasmine told me she was a Teletubbie. I didn't quite understand why she was saying this till later we were looking at the pictures on my digital camera and I had taken a picture of here on top of a huge hill and it reminded her of the Teletubbies! When she was just a baby, maybe a year old, she LOVED the Teletubbies! When the Teletubbies would sit down to have tubbie toast and it would shoot out of the toaster onto the table Jasmine just laughed so hard! I would have us watch that video a lot so I could see her laugh all the time! It was too cute!

I haven't taken time to read my books on blogging. I have noticed some people have counters on there profile but I don't. It must be something I said no to when setting up my blog. I will try to read things before I go to bed and sometimes will wake up with it in my bed with me and the light on and no reading accomplished! I have to return to work tomorrow night soooo I hope all goes well! I only have 16 more days till my next vacation and I am looking forward to it!

No comments: