Sunday, February 01, 2009

Pet Hotel

I never made it back to talk about the Pet Hotel at Petsmart. It was interesting and I enjoying being able to tour it. I got a free overnight stay for touring it. I am going to have to try it out!

Pet Hotel grand opening!

I brought Phoebe with me thinking she would get to go through the hotel but they had a room with people watching our dogs while we went through the hotel.

The cats have a room with kennels and a TV. It is a small room and I wasn't able to get a picture of it. I really like a sign they had that said "Cat Diva's". The group was moving to fast! Then we went into another room that the dogs get to stay in. Some are bigger kennels and other are smaller. I am sure Phoebe would get a smaller kennel if she stayed. I thought it was cute the telephone they have inside! They call it the Bone Booth! The picture I have isn't good but it is the best I could get!

Tour

They have play areas for them which is the doggie day care. You have to pay for them to have extra playtime. They have some play areas in the front so the people in the store can watch the dogs play. You can also purchase your dog to have a special treat. I couldn't believe the size of these treats! My pup would be in doggie heaven! She would end up being a pudgy pug if she had those treats all the time!

February 1, 2009

It was a great time touring the hotel. The prices are a little high compared to my vets. If I was to go out of town, I would use my vet. I might have Phoebe involved in doggie day care to some so she can play with other dogs.

Photobucket

No comments: