Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jammie Crop pics!



I really enjoyed my weekend at Jammie crop! I really hope to do it again next year! I made a slide show of some pictures that I took. Most of these pictures are of the PJ fashion party that we had. It was a blast! The house was beautiful that we stayed in. The rooms are dorm-like style. I didn't get as much scrapping done as I had hoped but I did make new friends and I am thankful for that. I need to work on uploading the make-n-takes that we did and one two page LO that I did finish that was a make-n-take which I included pictures of my cats. :-) When we arrived, we had gifts at our bed and one gift that I am totally excited about is a croppin' tote on wheels! They had it full of goodies! I didn't have one and have been wanting one! All the goodies with idea books and paper, organizers was inside! WOW!!!! Then we got other little surprises during the time we were there. I have a jammie crop layout to put together that will be perfect for the PJ party pics! I am ready to do this again!

The weather here has started to get muggy and I might be turning on the air conditioner soon. I enjoy the low bills for a couple of months and hate to let that go! I am glad that the weather is getting warmer as it is the most favorite time of year!

While I was in Illinois, my parents was watching my house and taking care of my cats. My dad also took time to plant tomatoes and green and hot peppers in my garden! He also got rid of these bushes that I have disliked growing next to my house! I am going to make it into a pretty flower garden and I would like to have hollyhocks. Those bushes were growing so big that the brick was broken from the roots of these bushes. I am hoping to get some decorative rock to make it beautiful!

I got me a book for PSE 3.0 - classroom in a book and was hoping to go through some of it tonight. I have spent to much time loading pics and make the slide show! I do believe I am going to work on cleaning my house and then work on learning how to edit photos. I have already figured out how to repair red eye and I have to say it was soo much easier and looks better with PSE 3.o then my other program I have been using. I do believe I am going to enjoy it! Then I will figure out how to use the pen tablet to edit photos once I get the hang of PSE 3.o! Yeah! I am enjoying my time off from school!

No comments: