Monday, June 12, 2006

Fun mail day!!!


I was quite excited when I got my mail today! I got all kinds of *good* mail! I got my Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks and Shape magazines today. I also got a nice sized rebate back from Cingular! :-) Tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to have to take my birthday money and my rebate and go shopping!!!!! Unsure exactly what I want to shop for so I need to give that some thought. This is the best mail day I have had in a long time! :-)

CHALLENGE:
What makes summer special to you?


Since my nieces have gotten older, I have enjoyed summer so we can spend more time together! They are in summer school and so am I so we have to be creative in the time we do get to spend together! I love taken them to the fountain at Jordan Valley Park and we can run through the fountain! This Wednesday I mentioned that I was going to go to the art museum to work on some homework I had to do for class and they got all excited and wanted to go. So, after they get done with there swim lessons we are going to have some fun time together! They have been wanting to try out a ice cream parlor that is downtown so if we have time we will have to try it out! I also love summer because it is warm and you can be outside. Having BBQ's and hanging out by the pool (if we can find one!). In the evening, riding my bike and just being outside. I just wish I didn't have to work or go to school in the summer! It is putting a damper on my fun summer time I enjoy!

One of my cats, Chloe, has been sneezing a lot lately. Today I picked her up and she meowed at me and it wasn't her normal meow. It has me concerned that she might be getting a cold so I called the vets office and by my description they seem to think it is allergies but they would see her if I wanted. I decided to see how she does before taking her in. Her eyes aren't draining or she doesn't seem congested - except for the funny sounding meow. I have had her for 2 1/2 years and she has never had allergies or sneezing like this. I am just a concerned mother.

I am actually at the Mudhouse to study for my "Intro. to Music" test I have this week. I was really disappointed that we were having a test this week as I am off from work all week and my birthday is tomorrow and I don't want to study! I just want to relax and have some fun! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is special.

Smiles,
Laura