As I was getting ready to sit down and do a little bit of studying this morning I was thinking of things that I wish I had more time to do. This was all prompted when I went to sharpen a pencil which the pencil sharpner was sitting on a few books I would like to read but don't have time to do. I was really wishing that I could have the summer off from school so I can enjoy it more. I have to many prereq. to go and one was actually being offered once a week. I jumped on the oppurtunity to help get these done.
Here is a list of some of the things that I don't have as much time to do.
- Reading books I want to read
- Reading the magazines that I subscribe to plus the occasional magazine that I buy.
- Having extra time to learn Photoshop and my pen tablet.
- Spending time with my nieces. They are in summer school too and doesn't help this out either. No spending the night . . . . . . .
- Just relaxing in the backyard