Sunday, June 18, 2006

Just scrappin'


I stayed up last night to get this CJ done and I hope to get the other one done tonight and get them sent off to the next person! This particular layout is for the CJ "Dreams". I think if you click on the picture you can see it bigger. I used my scanner and stitched them and the colors are true to the actual page. I *think* that I might have one more layout to do for someone. I am not 100% sure on that though. I also need to send notices to people included in this CJ to ask if they would please make a two page layout and send to me since my journal is missing in action. That makes me sad as this is my first CJ and that my journal is not circulating. I hope to someday be able to participate in another and my journal actually make it around and back to me. I plan to wait till I am done with school before participating in another as school, working nights are keeping my schedule full. I have had these way to long but I had to put school first.

I am chilling at the Mudhouse and it is rather slow in here today. I have been working on getting my notes together to start studying for my test this week and then I have also been trying to figure out Photoshop elements. I have a classroom in a book but it starts out with basic stuff but haven't had time to get through it all and figure out how to do the cool stuff. It took me forever last night trying to figure out how to get rid of a date on the photo I included in my layout. I finally went back to my Microsoft digital image pro and did it in a matter of seconds there. I still haven't figured out how to do that in Photoshop but I am sure I will learn in time. I am not going to give up! I am glad I still have my other program that I understand so I can still alter photos till I can figure this out.

I have to say that my house has taken a downfall since I went back to school! I wish I had more time to keep up with things. I keep wanting to make me a plan on daily chores, weekly chores, etc. so I am not doing everything at once. That has been on my to-do list for quite some time. I also need a storage shed to store stuff. I have a one car garage that I park my car in plus all my outdoor, garden equipment. I need a tall ladder so I can clean my gutters out but then I have no where to store it if I did get me one. I had an older guy come by my house wanting to clean my gutters which I told him no but thanks for asking. But then he was on his bicycle!!!! How was he going to clean my gutters? Hmmm . . . . . I do have someone doing my yard every week but I am wondering if I should go to every two weeks. I have a hard time doing yard work because of my allergies and happy to have someone else doing my yard. Just random thoughts about my house . . . . . . . . can't wait till I can get back on track!

No comments: