Friday, January 05, 2007

Relaxing and studying


Not to much going on today, just sitting in the Mudhouse studying. The main book for my class is online and then my teacher post other links related to the class. I am looking at the computer screen too much! I do have a book to read for this class, "The Discovery of Insulin." I am curious what the history is but how does it get to be 250 pages??? I will have to read it to find that out! :-)

The light burnt out on my front porch a week or so ago and I thought I would finally get it changed today BUT I can't get the globe-like thing off! The last time I changed it which was in March, I had the same problem. This time one of the screws is too tight. Of course, the screw doesn't have any indentions in it to use a screwdriver so I thought maybe my rubber jar opener would help. It didn't. So, I guess my front porch will be in the dark until I can figure a way to get it loose. I finally got under my house today to change the furnace filter. I really hate the fact that it is under my house! I always have to get rid of spider webs. That gives me the heebie cheebies!

Tonight is the art walk which I might walk around downtown for a bit before leaving. I have a good parking spot and really only want to go to a few places. I saw that Saw III is finally showing at the cheaper movie theater. I might have to catch it later tonight or next week. I don't want to wait too long as it may leave! I thought Saw II was awesome on how it ended and didn't really thing they could have another. But I thought wrong!

No comments: