Friday, February 15, 2008

Allergies??


Yesterday when I was getting ready for school, my allergies were kinda bothering me. They kept on bothering me in class. After class I went and got my allergy shots and was sneezing a little bit and couldn't breathe! It just kept getting worse during the day. I just wanted to go home to rest but had a meeting at work so I decided not to go home.


I went to hang out at Borders and was planning to do some studying. I couldn't keep my eyes open to get any studying done and was sneezing. I just sat and relaxed till it was time for me to leave for my meeting. I get to work and the meeting room was empty. It was after normal business hours so I couldn't find anybody in ed services to find out what was going on. I decided to go up to the floor I work on to see if they knew anything. As soon as I got on the floor the secretary said, "Did you not get your message?". I told her I left my house at 1130 that morning and haven't been back home. I guess they had left me a message that the meeting was cancelled. I got resigned up for another time which will be after I get off from work. If it gets cancelled, all I have to do is get to go to bed a little early! :-)


I couldn't stop sneezing and they wanted me to stay and work that night. I just didn't feel very good so I had to decline. I came home and got in my PJ's and decided to curl up on my couch and watch some recorded TV that I am behind on. I couldn't stay awake!! I finally woke up at 2030 and decided just to go to bed. I woke up this morning at 8am. I have had lots of sleep! I can't breathe very well but I have stopped sneezing! Yeah! I have to work tonight so I am getting ready to take a nap.


I am looking forward to having the weekend off even though I have lots to do for school.

No comments: