Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Warm weather?


Our 40 degree day was only for one day!!! That was yesterday which I slept most of the day. Today it is back in the high 20's with 0.5 inches of ice in the forecast. Double yuck!!! As of right now, the weather might be in the 50's by the weekend. I am not trusting it till it gets closer. I had seen that it was going to be in the 50's starting today but I see that isn't going to happen!!


I was able to attend my meeting and got my credit for my trauma hours. I have to have 8 hours of trauma education a year. I have two down and 6 to go!! Yay!! I am liking going to the classes better than doing the self-study modules. I am glad that they are offering more classes.


I only had to work a 4 hour shift last night. I had asked a month ago to have 23-07 part of my shift off so I can get studying done for a test I have today. I also have a short paper to write for this class in regards to the two party system vs. multi party system with the American Government. I was planning when I got home last night to work on the paper and then go to bed. I couldn't keep my eyes open! I kept doing the head bob thing at my computer so I went to bed. I woke up early this morning to get things done for class. I am happy that I am not going to class half asleep today! I think I am going to need all my brain power for this test.


I had better get busy so I can do good on my test!

No comments: