Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gypsy Love!

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word Gypsy is my Great Grandma. My Great Grandma was born in 1900 and she always had wonderful stories to tell us of when she was growing up. One I remember was the day the Gypsies came to town. She was terrified! When she told the story, she even reacted like it was actually happening and trying to hide from them. It was a story I will always remember.


Photobucket

Then the Gypsy came along for my Cricut! It isn't scary like the gypsies in my Great Grandma's story! I received my Gypsy in the mail on Wednesday and had to work the next 3 nights. Why is it that I always get something fun when I have to work the next few days! :-) Thursday morning when I got home, I turned it on and clicked on things. Friday morning, I took time to hook it to my Mac and get all the updates. Saturday morning, I took time to link all my cartridges to it. Now I need to take the time to watch some videos on the website to learn more! I haven't hooked it up to my Cricut as of yet. That might happen today! I have ordered me a Cricut Expression and anxiously waiting its arrival! I found a good deal on Oh My Crafts for the Expression. I have gotten a couple of cartridges that I am limited on what I can do because of my baby bug. One cartridge that I got that I can't wait to try is Winter Wonderland. You can make 3D houses! I need the bigger bug to cut a big house. I am wondering if I could make a glitter house from that. We will see!!


Photobucket

No comments: