Sunday, February 07, 2010

Why am I awake?

I woke up about 2am and still awake! I couldn't keep my eyes open last night and went to bed about 2130. I had also taken some Advil and Benadryl to help with my sinus headache/allergies. I slept good for about 5 hours and wish I could sleep more! I am up watching Laverne & Shirley DVD's and working on another pomp-a-doodle scarf. :-)

I had a busy week with work. Then after working a 12 hour shift, I went to a 1/2 Trauma seminar. I know have my trauma hours for the year! It was a good seminar but I was fading the last hour from lack of sleep. I had one stop to make on my way home but then I was heading home to go to bed! I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon and night. I was still quite tired when I woke up Saturday morning.

I went to the LSS for super saver scrapbooking and it was fun as usual! The LO's we did were to cute! They required lots of cutting so they took longer than usual. We get 1 1/2 hours per session but the next session didn't have to many so I was able to stay to get most of them done. I still have a small amount to finish but I thought I would do that once I get pictures placed.

Photobucket

After super saver scrapbooking, I went to Hobby Lobby to get a few Copic markers. I have bought 2 black and skin white. I can't play with them as much so I got me 4 different colors. I need to use some of my flower acrylic stamps and play! Even with the 30% discount, they are a little pricey. I only got 4. My fave website to get Cricut supplies now is selling Copic markers! I will have to order some with them too.

I am going to go back to working on my scarf! I hope to get some sleep soon!

Photobucket

No comments: