Sunday, February 14, 2010

Puppies are cute!

My sister, nieces got a dog! He is a bichon/shitzu mix that they named Baby. I had been wanting to meet the newest addition to the family and my sister stopped by this morning with Baby! He is adorable and so calm compared to my pup!

Baby

Baby

I wanted to get pictures of Baby & Phoebe together but it was difficult! Phoebe was jumping and being a little rough with Baby so we were holding them to great each other. Phoebe was super excited to see a new dog! I hope we can take them to the dog park to play when it gets warmer.

I was hoping to stay awake all day but I decided to lay down for a nap about noon. I forgot to set my alarm and half way woke up about 1630 but felt so tired that I fell back to sleep and finally got up about 2030! I didn't mean to sleep my day away so I decided to have some tacos at Qdoba and then head to the Mudhouse. While I was sleeping, we had more snow! The snow wasn't much so I thought the roads would be fine. I was wrong!! i made it to Qdoba but it was slow. Then while heading to the Mudhouse, my car slide all over at an intersection. I was glad that no one was there! I made it to the Mudhouse finally but they were going to be closing in 30 minutes. Then I returned home safely. I have said it before but I am ready for warmer weather!! ;-)

Photobucket

No comments: