Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cold evening at the art walk


My sister and my nieces and I all went to the art walk last night. It was too cold to be looking at art! We didn't even get as far as we did last month. I can't wait till it gets warmer so these evenings will be more enjoyable! I woke up with a sore throat today and unable to breath! I haven't been in the mood to do anything today! I have slept off and on all day!

I had been at Barnes & Noble some tonight trying to work on my Microeconomics study guide. I am getting a good chunk of it done slowly but surely! I might even curl up in my bed soon and underline in pencil the answers and then just type them up. That will make it go faster to me!

I was going to take my cats to see Santa today at Pets-mart but I wasn't feeling very good so I have to take them tomorrow! I can't wait! I will scan the pic to share with everybody! My cats are always in shock when we do this and are well behaved! I only have two cat carriers and three cats! Last year Felix wasn't full grown and he always shares with Pandora. I hope that will work again! Chloe is actually the smallest of the three put she has the biggest temper of the three! She doesn't share very well!

I am going to take some cold medicine and curl up in bed and hope that osmosis takes place with my Microeconomics book! :-)

No comments: