Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Only 2 weeks till finals!


I have been busy working the last week and I get a four day weekend and can't wait! Even though, I have to much work to do for my Microeconomics class! The study guide for that class is 80 questions! I also have to write a paper for the Pilgrims Progress book I have been reading. My Statistics class tonight was easy, I thought! I was understanding everything on the first try! A lady that sits behind me called me and this other girl that I sit next to the "whiz kids"! She says that we just punch everything in our calculator and we are done and she is still trying to figure it out! I haven't always felt like a "whiz kid" but at least I look it!

Thanksgiving was a good day, or I should say the day after! Not for the shopping but that is when my family got together since I had to work Thanksgiving. My Grandma was there and it was nice for us all to be together.

Has anyone every tried this Sudoku puzzle? I was at Barnes & Noble one night and they have books everywhere on how to work this puzzle. I went home and looked it up on the internet and figured out how to solve this puzzle! I went and got me a book tonight so I can have more to solve and have some solutions in the back when I get stuck. They say that you can work them in 10 to 30 minutes but it has taken me a little longer! I am hoping when I get faster at this I can do it faster and then work up to the "evil" puzzles!

It has gotten quite cold here and I am not really enjoying it! I am not a cold weather person at all! I need to go South for the winter!

I need to finish some homework that is due today for Microeconomics. I had better get busy so I can get some sleep!

No comments: