Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wonderful vacation


I have really enjoyed my vacation so far. The first Friday of every month we have an artwalk downtown. I asked my sister if she wanted to go with me as she has always wanted to major in art. We took Shilo, Jasmine and Justice with us too. It was fun - and alot of people! I don't think I had ever seen that many people downtown! It was a great time and we didn't even get to every place that was participating! I am hoping to go back in December so I can see more art, if I get off from work that is.

Saturday my sister and I decided to go bike riding. We rode our bikes 6 miles with Shilo and Justice! Shilo was worn out from it! I just love riding me bike! I just wish I had more time for it and that the weather wasn't getting ready to get cooler!

I also went to the movies last night and saw Saw II. It was awesome! I must have been really into it as it seemed as if the movie just started and it was over but in reality it was 1 1/2 hours long. The ending was awesome! It even made me understand the first Saw a little bit more and a possiblity for a Saw III. It was well worth seeing!

Today has been a lazy day. Except I did mop the kitchen floor, I don't consider that a lazy moment! I am currently at the Mudhouse getting ready to finish my homework for the week and start reading "Pilgrims Progress" by John Bunyan. It is a forced reading for my Microeconomics class and the I have to write a short paper about it. I just hope that I can get this book done in time for me to write the paper. I like to read books at leisure and it can take me a month or two to read a book since I normally just read before I go to bed. Sometimes waking up with the book as my pillow!

I had better get serious about studying!

No comments: