Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Craziness!


I made a stop at Circuit City last night and there were people with tents, chairs, sodas outside the store. I wondered what was going on. I went inside the store and that left my mind as soon as I entered and conducted the business I had. When I left the store, as I saw the camping people again, I thought what are they doing? I saw a sign outside the doors "line starts here for XBOX 360"! I thought these people were crazy just to camp outside of the store all night just to get an XBOX 360! It isn't warm enough to do stuff like that for a video game console!

My days off from work go way to fast! Today will be my fifth day off from work and I don't feel as if I have gotten that much accomplished. I was going around doing things I need to do around the house and thought I would hang my new blinds for my bonus room. That left me frustrated and decided to go downstairs and watch a movie. I got the first brackets up and was ready to attach the blinds when I realized that I didn't mount it far enough to the edge. I have tried to unscrew one of the brackets and it won't move. I thought I would at least hang the second and remembered to mount them on the very edge. Well, when I was trying to use my drill with the screwdriver mount to help me get the screws in, the head of the screw broke lose and my bracket had nothing to hold on to! Now I have two screws without the head and I still have to remount for the bracket! I have waited since July to finally get these and it has been a mess trying to get them up!

I haven't been able to sleep until around 0500 everyday. I think I got myself all mixed up when I slept until 1600 on Saturday and I haven't been able to get back on track. I guess there is no reason to get back on track.

I watched Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Interesting. I couldn't remember what it was about but wasn't expecting it to be what it was. It was okay.

I feel as if I might be able to fall asleep. I do believe my cats and I need to go to bed.

No comments: