Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dreaming of the Caribbean


"Work so hard night and day
now we get the payback
trying so hard, saving up the paper
and now we get to lay back" Luxurious - Gwen Stefani

I love this new song from Gwen Stefani! The main part of this song makes me think about my vacation I am planning to take! I have worked hard, saved up the paper and now I get the payback to lay back! And on the beach for that! WOOHOOO!!!!

I really think St. Lucia is the island for me! I have learned that I can go hiking and go biking in the rainforest! Ahhhh, I am so excited about that! I still need to get in touch with my travel agent to see when I could go. She might now of more adventures I could take!

Well, I haven't been too productive. All I have done is sleep!!!! Since Friday morning I have slept 24 hours!?!?!?! I went to bed last night at 0100 and thought I would have no problem waking up at 1000 but instead slept through the alarm and woke up at 1600! I had slept 9 hours during the day Friday after getting off from work! The funny thing is that I still feel tired. I just hope that I can sleep tonight so I can have a somewhat normal day tomorrow!

No comments: