Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Finally . . . .

I am on vacation! I'm not going anywhere, just enjoying being able to get my school work done without having to worry about my work schedule! I just finished my Microeconomics homework and will get more homework tomorrow! If I can get my Statistics homework done tonight too then I will only have to worry about my new assignment that will be posted for Microeconomics tomorrow!

I am thinking about going to Laguna Beach for my next vacation. Or some other beach that would be somewhat warm. I have to get out of this town! For some reason this year when the weather started getting cold it has really bothered me! I hate cold weather and I wish I could go south for the winter! Maybe someday I can be like the birds and fly south but until that day I am stuck here. I am going to work on getting my passport cause starting the beginning of the year you have to have one to leave the country - even places that didn't require one before. I want to be able to travel at the last minute if needed and have the world as my limit! I would rather just travel the rest of my life instead of be stuck in one place. *sigh* I might have to go and be a travel nurse after all to get rid of the travel bug or it might make me realize that I really do like it here. I like the big city life and where I live sure isn't big city life! It is a boring conservative town!

I am currently sitting in the Mudhouse. When I first got here tonight it was empty and now it is pretty full. My table I am sitting at keeps sliding forward and I keep nudging the guy in front of me. They have removed a rug that was on the floor and my table keeps sliding with a little bit of pressure. If he was cute, it would be alright cause I keep getting his attention. Oh well, maybe better luck next time!

I get to spend time with my nieces tomorrow and Jasmine has been bugging me cause I keep going to the Mudhouse without her so I think I will take them both to the Mudhouse tomorrow afternoon after they get out of school. Then I am going to be meeting up with my sister and going to MSU to see a play with one of Jasmine's friends are going to be in.

Monday night we went to a church to celebrate Halloween. It was pouring down rain all day Saturday so it wasn't very good weather for trick or treating. I took cute pictures of my nieces in there Halloween outfits! They went as 50's girls with poodle skirts that my Mom made!

Oh my! I have been sitting here at the Mudhouse for 4 hours and I need to get out of this place!

No comments: