Thursday, November 10, 2005

Last day of vacation . . . .



It is a sad day as it is my last day of vacation and I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I will have another vacation in January and that really isn't that far then it starts with me on vacation once a month till July! Isn't that awesome?!?!?!?! I have worked at my job a very long time and have worked up good vacation benefits. They are getting ready to change our vacation benefits so it better not ruin me being able to take a week a month! If it does, I will just leave the country! :-)

I had a few errands to run today at certain goverment agencies. They are always so much fun to deal with! My experience wasn't bad at all. While I was on that side of town I went and got my application for a passport!!!!! I can't wait! I found out today that my birth certificate has the proper seal so I don't have to request a new one! WOOHOO!!!!!!! As soon as I have the money, I am going to get my passport and start saving money so I can see new places!

Yesterday I went and rode my bike at the trails and it was a little chilly! But I went 7 miles yesterday. I hope to keep building till I can go 10 miles at a time and more if I can! I need a longer trail almost!

I am at the Mudhouse, as I am frequently, to study but I haven't gotten very far. I didn't bring my Microeconomics book as I didn't have a new assignment but when I got logged into my computer my new assignment had been posted. I have been waiting for my study guide to be posted for my Statistics test and it hasn't yet. I hope it happens soon because I work the next three nights and the next day I should have awake is the day of the test! I had better get busy!

No comments: