Friday, November 04, 2005

Two peas in a bucket - Meme challenge #16


a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

This weeks challenge from two peas in a bucket is to list your top ten of scary movies. Mine are:

1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Grudge
3. Saw (Can't wait till I can see Saw II)
4. Mothman Prophecies
5. Ring 1 & 2
6. Cujo
7. Poltergeist
8. It
9. Carrie
10. Amityville Horror - the original

I love scary movies! The movie in this list that I that was the scariest (it was based on true events) was Mothman Prophecies. SCARY!!!! Anyway, I believe I am ready for bed and will have to pursue additional blogging later! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inspiring my daily blog entry. I love scary movies and just used this to post in mine.
Mel
PS: Found you through the Scrapjammies Message Board!