Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ready for this semester to be over!



I thought another countdown was in order! I had another Stats test today. Not sure what to think. We were able to use our notes but I am unsure how I did. The true and false is what always throws me off! I have one assignment to do in Microeconomics that is due later. I won't have to return to school for two weeks! WOOHOO!!! I have some statistics homework to do but I am unsure if we will get a new assignment in Microeconomics or if he will wait till after the break.

I have my application for a passport and actually went to talk to a travel agent about going to the South Pacific. Well, those trips are $3,000 to $5,000!!! I might opt for a cheaper trip for now. I am looking into St. Lucia so I can see rainforest! I haven't priced it yet and I am unsure when I would be able to go. I am thinking about next summer since I won't be in school. I want to go to the beach!

I probably should go to bed as I have to get up early to finish my assignment in my class. I am still addicted to reading those travel blogs! I will have one of my own someday!

No comments: