Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dog Swim!







Yesterday I picked my nieces up from school and took them to the Dog swim! I had never picked them up from there new school and it was confusing. I will know now how to pick them up in the future now!

I packed us a picnic lunch and then we went to the dog swim! The dog swim is at Fassnight Park the day after labor day for the dogs to swim in the pool! The batteries of my camera went dead and I was wanting to run home and get more batteries but didn't. I did get some good pictures before my camera went dead! I think I need a dog so I can take my dog there next year!

There were dogs there jumping off the diving board and others would get to the end and go back! There was a small dog that didn't have any fear of the diving board! Some of the bigger dogs weren't sure of this! There was one dog that kept trying to swim around and but all of the tennis balls in his mouth! He finally figured out that he wasn't going to be able to and just brought the one. Some of the dogs had life jackets. One girl had a pug that was only 13 weeks old! It was so cute! I will post pics!

No comments: