Monday, September 11, 2006

Just random stuff

I got my paper finished today - not sure that I really like it but it will have to do. English has never been a very good subject for me so I hope he is nice when he grades our papers! :-)

I only got four hours of sleep and I am starting to feel sleepy and have to be in class in 45 minutes. YUCK!!! 3 hours of English is boring. I am looking forward to my after class fun. I am going to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and foam lettering stamps are only 3.99! I am going to see if I feel the need for any. I am also going to sit in Barnes & Noble and just sit and read for a bit too. I might be falling asleep by then though!

I am hoping to get my Scrapjammies kit in the mail today. If I do, I might have to do some scrapping later if I can stay awake!

I had been following the show Design Star on HGTV and was excited that David won!!! I really like both David and Alice and it was hard to choice. I had liked David's style since the beginning so I voted for him! :-) I am going to watch his show whenever it airs!

Well, it is time for me to part my relaxing time at the Mudhouse and head to class.

Okay, pictures won't load currently as my connection keeps timing out and my time is up!

No comments: