Monday, September 04, 2006

Funny quote


When I was cleaning out my bonus room the other night I found this quote that I found appropriate in regards to me taking English!

"I speak two languages: English and bad English." ~ Fifth Element

I don't think my English teacher would like that but after my first paper, he might agree with it! He He!!!

I was at Target today to get some more cubes and they only had one cube left with the different slots and they are out of the cube with three drawers. I asked someone if and when they might be getting more. She scanned the barcodes on the shelf and showed that it is still active. I will be checking back hoping they get them in soon!

I have been making good progress in getting my scraproom more organized and I am excited to be able to go upstairs and scrap and not have to hunt for things! :-)

No comments: