Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Busy days

School kept me busy Sunday into Monday! I was working on homework since Sunday evening till Monday when class started! It was 23 hours - with 3.5 hours of sleep in those 23 hours! Phew!!! All because I was playing catch up since my computer died. I started my next online class tonight and I am excited about starting with a working computer and hope that continues!!!

I voted today and I didn't understand what I was voting for the way things were worded. I hope I voted the way I was trying to vote! :-) I hadn't voted for two years and they have changed the way the ballots look. When I was trying to vote, a family was sitting in front of me and they kept talking!!! I wasn't able to concentrate very well. I am curious what the election results will be.

Today is my Dad's birthday and I went over to my parents house before going to school tonight. When I was over their, I noticed that my parents house at 68 degrees is warm. My house at 68 degrees is freezing!!!!! Which my Mom did have the gas log going which might have had something to do with that. I am going to have to get my insulation put in my house. My Dad told me that I can get a 20% rebate on my utility bill by increasing the instulation in my house so I need to call and have an estimate done! I hope to be a little warmer this winter or I am going to go south for the winters!

I talked to my advisor after class tonight and I should graduate in Spring 2008!!!!! She told me that I could possibly finish Fall 2007! I got excited when she told me that but that all depends on how some classes are offered this summer. In December, I am going to send off to take a correspondence course, either history or government. I haven't decided which one to first. I will have 6 months to complete each course.

I haven't been able to get blogger to post photos for the last few post. It says that a picture has been added but then their isn't a picture. Hmmm. . . . . . . . .

No comments: