Monday, November 20, 2006

Ironic . . . .


That Friday is National "Sleep In" Day but it is also the day that the stores open at 5 am for the start of Holiday shopping! I guess this is a commercial that is being put on TV for Ebay. I am all for the sleeping in and missing all the crazy shoppers! I did that one year and that was enough for me!

I actually woke up at a decent hour this morning and have stayed up all day. I am getting tired now but glad that I got some things accomplished today. I need to get laundry started though so I will have something to wear to work tomorrow!

I called my hair dresser and got me a new appointment so I can donate my hair to locks of love! I am excited about getting a new haircut and even got me a hairstyle magazine today of a hair style I think I will get and then for my next hair appointment, I will get me a different cut again! I love having my hair long but their is only so much you can do with it. I am just ready for a change and something I can do more with! I wasn't able to get in till next week and I even have to wake up early!

I went to the Mudhouse today and it was too busy! I was even there last night and it was even busier. I am not sure if the cold is bringing people in or what it is. It is getting to the point that I can't concentrate! I have learned that going in the early morning is the best as you can have the place almost to yourself. I am normally getting off from work and to tired. Maybe I will go to the Mudhouse Friday while everyone is shopping! :-)

I have been trying to teach myself digital scrapbooking. When I went to the crop at my sister's church, I went to a digital dynamics class and got some pointers on how to digital scrapbook. When I went to this before, I didn't have the proper program. I do know since getting a pen tablet that came with photoshop elements 3.0. I started working on my first layout last night! I am going to work through more tips I have found on 2peas and learn even more!

I am going to go learn some more on digital scrapbooking and then play the Sims before going to bed. :-)

No comments: