Sunday, September 18, 2005

Studying till my brains ooz out


Or at least trying! I am missing the summer where my days off from work were relaxing. Know I have too much studying to do! I was wondering how taking two classes and working full-time nights was going to be. I know now and I am not sure I like it! If I had only one class it would be better, I think. I figured up if I continue taking two classes a semester that it will take me about 3 1/2 to 4 years to finish my BSN. Isn't that crazy? I wish I had the ambition to finish it sooner. Maybe I will get it later on. It isn't going to happen this semester! I am at the Mudhouse currently trying to study but I just can't get really into it. I keep looking up things on the internet. :-) I am supposed to be at a family reunion at the moment so I need to pack up my belongings and get a moving! I will have to return to the Mudhouse later and hopefully feel like studying. My allergies aren't helping me with this either, I can't breathe today. All the ragweed is getting to me.

No comments: