Monday, October 10, 2005

Another hacker?!?!?!?!?!?



I just don't understand it. The Scrapjammies message board has yet again been hacked! I can't believe it! Why does someone want to ruin our scrapbooking fun? I hope that the message board come back up soon as it is an addiction of mine, along with a few other message boards. :-)

Other than the hackers striking again, I had a wonderful day! I had a rude awaking by my sister today! Good thing she called. All the allergy medicine I took I didn't wake up till 1320 today! She woke me up and told me to get up and get ready and take more allergy medicine and meet her at the biking trails. Oh my! I got up and finally met her at 1445. I was dragging with the aftermaths of my allergy attack and didn't think I would have the energy to ride my bike. I found the energy! My sister and I had to keep track of four little girls all between the ages of 8-10! That can be a job! I had a great time riding bikes and I will have to do that again very soon! There was also Art in the Park this weekend and I ran into a couple people I work with. It was a very nice afternoon in the park!

Then I went to a friends apartment and we went and hung out at the Mudhouse. I was supposed to be studying my Statistics but it didn't happen. That is alright cause I don't really understand z-scores! Tomorrow I have to study my Statistics! I do better under pressure so maybe I can get something accomplished.

I should be sleeping but I'm not. I am trying out a new feature on my computer with the lightscribe technology. It burns a label on your disk! How awesome is that? I am burning the label as I blog. I does take to long! The program told me it would be done in 30 minutes! It had better look good if I have to wait that long! :-)

No comments: