Wednesday, October 05, 2005

10 favorite movie lines and other stuff.

Here is the challenge from 2 peas in a bucket for this week:
My favorite movie lines are:

1. "I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen" - Say Anything

2. (Converstation took place on the ice skating rink)
"Favorite New York moment?"
"This ones moving up the chart." - Serendipity

3. "This time without the opps" - Independence Day

4. (Geena Davis said this when they were putting a cop in the trunk of his car. He begged her not to shoot him because he had a wife and she said...)
"You do? Well you be sweet to her. My husband wasn't nice to me and look how I turned out."
- Thelma & Louise

5. "How about this for a number: six. That's how old my other daughter is. Eight is the age of my son. Two is how many times and I have been married and divorced. Sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times your going to call it"
-Erin Brockovich

6. "You know, taking us out for ice cream in the middle of a blizzard make you wonder who the real whack jobs are." -Girl, Interrupted

7. "I am in a dress. I have gel in my hair. I am armed and I 'm starved, don't mess with me!"
-Miss Congeniality

8. "I've probably burned truckloads of your stuff before, I can't remember to forget you."
-Memento

9. "I see dead people" -Sixth Sense

10. "I only speak two languages: English and bad English." -The fifth element

Well, I am typing into my blog for the first time with my new laptop! My other laptop needs repairs that my service plan won't cover and it was going to cost me ~$1000 to repair. (All from the water spilling incident) So I went shopping last week and found me a laptop with all the coolest stuff! I am still trying to transfer programs and my contact list from Outlook but is going good. My Sims2 game plays quite well on this computer as I had it upgraded to 1GB RAM plus a 256 MB card that was in my computer. It also has the lightscribe technology that I haven't figured out quite yet.

My Microeconomics class is driving me nuts! I study and study for these quizzes that are on blackboard and I don't do very well. It is also open book! My instructor words things in such a way it doesn't sound like what is in the book but it really is. I am getting nervous about the final if the quizzes are this hard. The final isn't going to be open book as we have to go to class that night!

Statistics I guess is going okay. I have a test next week and I am nervous about it because of the z-scores. Last week I understood them and then today when we went over the homework I wasn't understanding where he was getting certain numbers. This weekend I have got to study my Statistics so I can do good on this test! He still hasn't given back our second test that we took. I don't understand what is up with that! I want to know my score!

I have just been relaxing tonight since I don't have any pressing issues that I have to get done tonight. Just sitting back and listening to music on Napster. I upgraded my membership and have really enjoyed it since I have! I think I am going to play the Sims2 after I get done with my blog.

I got me a book from the library about the idiot's guide to HTML. I am hoping to learn different things that I can do to my blog. I see other people change colors and format with different pictures so I want to know how to do that too! I want to be cool too!

No comments: