Friday, October 14, 2005

My refrigerator is melting . . . . . .


I wake up this morning at 0145 and walk into my kitchen to see that liquid is dripping from my freezer. I open it up and the popsicles that was in the side door has melted and dripping between the rubber seal to the floor. It has been making funny noises the last few days. Hmmmm . . . . . . not a good sign. My fridge came with my house when I bought it and I don't really know how old it is but I think I need a new one! I am frustrated about this cause I don't know when I am going to have time to even shop for a new fridge till a week from know because of my work schedule. I guess I need to stock up on non-perishable items till I can get this problem solved.

I finally got my yard mowed today! That might be why my I can't breathe through my nose right now. I am soooo glad that I finally got this done! I have soo many loose sticks in my back yard from all the trees that I can use my firepit! WOOHOO!!!!!

After I got done mowing my yard, I thought that I would go work on my statistics homework. I tend to get more done if I am not at home so I went to Barnes & Noble to sit in the cafe. I get there and start getting my homework out and realize that I don't have writing utensil with me! I ended up just reading some magazines and going back home and fell asleep to later wake up to the melting fridge! I should try to get some more sleep.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I am sorry to hear about your refridgerator. The same thing happened to me a few months ago, but my boyfriend's friend knew how to fix it, so we got lucky. Now I am dealing with a leaking water heater. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just want to go back to living in an apartment or renting a place instead.