Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Finally the vacation is here!


I'm not going anywhere but hoping to get caught up with my studies and somehow fit in some scrapbooking! Yesterday was my first day of vacation and I slept all day and most of the night! I got up at 0530 this morning and went and worked out then went to class. I am currently sitting at the Mudhouse so I can get some of my homework done that I need to email to my teacher.

I didn't do as well on my test as I wanted to. I got to see it today and the short answer I thought I did pretty good but I either filled my study questions wrong or I just didn't understand what was being asked. I am hoping to get my study questions filled out earlier this time to start studying ASAP for the next test so I can make a better grade!

I am looking forward to doing some shopping this week! I would like to find me a new purse and wallet. The wallet I have now is about to fall apart and I would like to look fasionable! My purse is alright but it doesn't zip so if I drop it, all the contents fall out. It is a big pain!

I haven't been able to enjoy the Olympics like I have wanted. I am hoping when I get home tonight to watch the Olympics! I have been in patients rooms and they are watching the Olympics and I want to sit and join them!

No comments: