Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"
A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!
Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out
Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking
What turns you off: fighting and conflict
Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love



I hope that everyone has a nice Valentine's day! I will be stressing through a Pathophysiology test this morning! Then as soon as class is over I get to go to work. I won't be having much fun! My little Felix is giving me much love this morning! He is curled up in my arms as I type! He does love his mommy! Raining Hearts

Well, it is afternoon now and I have taken my test and Oh my! After the test we all gathered in the student lounge and we all had the deer in the headlight look! I am glad that I wasn't the only feeling as if I failed the test! Some I knew and some I didn't so I hope that I did okay. She is going to post it on Friday on blackboard.

I have been enjoying listening to pink floyd for about a week now. I just LOVE his music! I thought I would listen to that before heading to work and wash all the thoughts of my test away. I am sooo glad that I did decide to come home before going to work as I had goodies waiting for me on my front porch! My energy drinks I enjoy arrived and in my mailbox I had scrapbooking goodies from a "Getting to know you" contest on one of the MB I like! Yeah! Next week I am off from work for 8 days and I am going to have to fit in some scrapbooking!!!! I will hopefully work ahead in my internet class so I can concentrate on my Patho class. I can't wait!






2 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you did well on your test! Happy V-day!!

Michelle W. said...

pink floyd!!! That's one of my fav of all time! Aren't they amazing!

Michelle