Sunday, June 24, 2007

To busy last week . . .


I headed back to work last week after being off from 7 days and I have been busy with work and school! I get back to work and there was mandatory meetings and a staff meeting. I don't like coming back to work with all that!


Plus to add to all the stress, I had an online exam that was due last week so I missed a staff meeting to get home early enough to get that done and then the online exam wouldn't let me back in to finish it later. I had to email my instructor to let her know and the next morning, I was able to get it done but turned it in late! I am really disliking school . . . . . to much work makes me not be able to play enough!


Before going back to work, I did take an adventure to Branson Landing. Ahhhh, I just love that place! It reminds me so much of when I was in Cancun, Mexico the way outdoor shopping mall is set up. LOVE IT!!!!! I love the fire and water show that they have too! I will have to go back again one evening!


Today, after getting a little sleep, I meet up with my sister at the Snowfest. The event didn't start till 4pm so it was perfect for me working nights! The big entertainment was Andy Griggs, a country music singer. I am not very fond of country and was disappointed. I had actually never heard of him before. But, he really wasn't bad at all, and kinda cute! He even had a song that he made for me about falling for a girl with green eyes! :-) I didn't realize that he has made it big already and he was putting on a free concert! WOW! The weather was good and it was a great evening!
I came home and ended up falling asleep sooner than expected. I woke up with my contacts still in and still in my clothes around 3 am. I believe I feel asleep around 10:30 pm as I had Saturday Night Live on and next thing I know I woke up to poker!
I need to do a little laundry and then get a little more sleep so I can mow the yard and get some studying done!

No comments: